CAD Solutions and Services for Surveyors, Engineers, Architects, and Facility Managers
It was great to be able to reach a human being for support. We never seem to find answers in automated systems.
— Aaron N. Kansas
Facility Manager Module
Facility Manager is the foundation of FMDesktop. Not only does Facility Manager determine the database that you'll utilize (Access, SQL, or Oracle), but it also links the graphics and data in an easy to use interface.
Properties, Buildings, Floors, Zones, Spaces, People, Cost Centers, Subdivisions, and Divisions are all tracked in the database and can interact with the graphical drawing files (DWF files from your CAD application).
Perhaps the most powerful feature of the FMDesktop application is the reporting. There are graphical and tabular reports available in the system and multiple means of reporting. You can report upon one floor plan, multiple floor plans, or the entire organization. There are over 200 out-of-the-box reports available and the ability to add custom reports is unlimited.
If you currently own FMDesktop, Contact Us to see how you can get more out of your existing system.
Facility Manager Sample Reports:
- Ad Hoc Report - Spaces Greater Than 100 SF
- Ad Hoc Report - Router Dependency
- Dynamic Hatching - HR, Radiology, and Admin Departments Only
- Dynamic Hatching - Common, Cubicle and Office Spaces Only
- Facility Report - Equipment List
- Facility Report - Space Assignment By Cost Center with Filter
- Facility Report - Occupant Location List With Drawing
Contact Us for more information.